Walking Street Hostel Pisa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great room! This hostel is located just above all the shops in the pedestrian shopping district (You cannot drive on the street.) There's controlled entry. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. We stayed with 4 kids in a family room with one queen/full sized bed and 2 sets of bunk beds. There were lockers in the room also which we didn't really need, but nice to have. The bathroom was clean and the water was hot (yay!). It's about a 15 min walk to the Leaning Tower of Pisa. :) ”
- 06 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ There was no way to really cook outside of using the microwave, but the beds are comfy and the showers are hot. The location is excellent, very close to everything. I enjoyed our stay here. ”
- 07 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The location of this hostel was perfect - on the main road into the heart of the city from the station, on the main pedestrianised shopping street. All in a all a good hostel, just let down by the staff - the guy on duty both days was pretty disinterested (out of it?) and provided no information on the hostel itself, let alone the surrounding area. ”
- 03 Jan 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Friendly, helpful staff. Shower backed up & was unpleasant to use. ”
- 29 Dec 2012 Charles USA
- “ It's a hostel nice and clean.They have a good kitchen and a big common room,you can read,surf the internet,chat and even play sports here.The hostel workers are friendly and funny,you can have a dinner with them.It's like a family.I love it! ”
- 23 Dec 2012 Anonymous China