Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is very good.For me it was great oportunity for meeting nice people and visit Niagara Falls.Owners are nice and kind people, when you meet with them you can feel that you can trust them; they help and explain what to do around and besides it give you good advices about things that you should do firstly.Rooms are tidy and nice, Falls are situated pretty close-15-20 minutes by walking.I want to menthion tasty breakfast that owner makes - pancakes,it was delishious! I enjoyed my time!))) ”
- 09 Aug 2016 Alla Ukraine
- “ Clean, friendly, cozy and a good room for a good price. ”
- 20 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I really enjoyed staying at your hostel. Everyone was so nice in greeting tourists and the room was so cozy which I loved the most. I would definitely revisit your hostel if I plan to see the falls again. ”
- 24 Mar 2016 JaePil South Korea
- “ Ideal location, nice staff, good value. Ideal place to stay when you visit Niagara Falls. ”
- 12 Sep 2015 Alex Hungary