Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Ideal location, nice staff, good value. Ideal place to stay when you visit Niagara Falls. ”
- 12 Sep 2015 Alex Hungary
- “ I am completely in love with this place. I never have seen a hostel so clean as the Wanderfalls Guesthouse, the bathrooms are completely clean, the mattress smell good. The staffs are amazing people, they gave me lot of tips to enjoy Niagara Falls. And about the tip about the breakfast was wonderful breakfast place is fascinating. I really felt in home in this hostel. ”
- 08 Aug 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Your hostle is very very nice , the best hostle where I was ever ! Thank you for the beautiful and relaxing residence ! It was nice to met you Leon ”
- 12 Jun 2015 Leon Germany
- “ Overall very good experience. The host was very nice and friendly. He offered free breakfast and gave us a full rundown of the area. The area is a little bit of a walk from most of the attractions but manageable with a vehicle. The hostel was kept very clean and the other guests in the hostel were very friendly and respectful. Overall a great experience and would definitely recommend this hostel if you are ok being a little bit further away from the attractions. ”
- 23 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA