Warere Town House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent place, with excellent staff. ”
- 31 Dec 2013 Niels Ove Denmark
- “ Nice simple GH outside of but easy walking distance (10 min) to Stonetown. Location is past ferry terminal, away from ST hubbub - later in the eve the road is pretty quiet and some might feel a bit nervous walking from about Mercury's restaurant to the GH location. Not that I had any problem, but it is quite dark and only a few people wandering by. Certainly no problem in the day as road is busy with pedestrians and vendors along the side of the road ”
- 09 Mar 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Good location to ferry port. 3 mins to the port, 10 mins to central view point. Nice guy of the hostel, and cleaning room. ”
- 05 Oct 2012 Anonymous