Warm Blanket Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This Hostel is very fare away from Johor Bahru centre. The staff is not very friendly and helpul. Also, they don´t speak English well. The Hostel is clean but the walls are very thin. You can understand every word from the room next door. ”
- 13 Nov 2013 Anja Germany
- “ > The location still demands a Taxi Ride to Legoland > There's only a pair of socket for charging cellphones, camera's, etc ”
- 30 Jun 2013 Anonymous Philippines
- “ I am staying in a single room, the room is simple, no towel provided, suggest guest to bring own towel, however u may rent towel from the hostel with some charges. walking distance (appro 5-10 minutes) to the nearest bustop to take bus to Singapore which cost RM5. just follow CW3/CW6 bus. the owner of hostel very friendly. for those plan to go Legoland, there is transportation provided by the hostel charging return rate of RM33 (for max 4 person) via Toyota Vios. 10-15 minutes drive to Legoland ”
- 02 May 2013 Anonymous Malaysia