Warriors International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Couple bus stops away from the metro station Helpful staff Great outdoor area ”
- 14 Sep 2013 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Decent hostel next to the city walls. Easy to reach. Inside the old town. Private rooms were okay. Decent food. Value for money. ”
- 09 Sep 2013 Anonymous Belgium
- “ The location is slightly out of the way of the main area, but it is located very conveniently located next to a major bus stop and a near an alleyway that will lead you to muslim quarter if you're willing to explore a bit. ”
- 01 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very well located. Excellent value for money. I do recommend this hostel. Just be aware that the receptionists do not speak good English. There are friendly anyway! ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Double was excelent ”
- 04 May 2013 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ We stayed in this hostel for several nights and I have only positive comments on it. We arrived first day after midnight and the staff was waiting for us. The hostel offered many facilities and we always had very good breakfasts there. We also used their laundry service. The staff was very helpful and our room was in good condition and clean. ”
- 25 Mar 2013 Anonymous Poland