Warriors International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were genuinely friendly - always saying hello,or good morning, remembering my name, and being happy to chat - and pretty helpful too. The location is an easy bus ride away from the train station, or a quick mototaxi ride, and from the hostel you can walk to famous huiminjie. The hostel itself has a bar/dining bit attached, where you can get a free coffee, tea or beer for staying at the hostel. There's also a free pool table downstairs, and a pretty cushy chill out room. Great value. ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Anonymous England
- “ I stayed in a twin room suite and totally love the bed! It is a super single, looks clean and it is really comfortable! Although the toilet is small and stinks quite a bit. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The bar western food is actually good (for China standard), especially the hash brown which I crave for every morning! If I were to go to Xian again, this is the place I would stay in again! ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ The good: staff was very helpful and able to answer guests' questions, plus they wanted to make us feel welcome in Xi'an; bus stops were close to hostel; hostel was clean; area was peaceful and quiet; internet worked well. The bad: the hostel restaurant didn't open until 11 am (though that was because it was the low season, and because there were few guests there); and also that toilet paper could not be flushed down the toilets (or they'd get backed up). ”
- 15 Feb 2014 Matt USA