Warriors International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed in a twin room suite and totally love the bed! It is a super single, looks clean and it is really comfortable! Although the toilet is small and stinks quite a bit. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The bar western food is actually good (for China standard), especially the hash brown which I crave for every morning! If I were to go to Xian again, this is the place I would stay in again! ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ The good: staff was very helpful and able to answer guests' questions, plus they wanted to make us feel welcome in Xi'an; bus stops were close to hostel; hostel was clean; area was peaceful and quiet; internet worked well. The bad: the hostel restaurant didn't open until 11 am (though that was because it was the low season, and because there were few guests there); and also that toilet paper could not be flushed down the toilets (or they'd get backed up). ”
- 15 Feb 2014 Matt USA
- “ Couple bus stops away from the metro station Helpful staff Great outdoor area ”
- 14 Sep 2013 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Decent hostel next to the city walls. Easy to reach. Inside the old town. Private rooms were okay. Decent food. Value for money. ”
- 09 Sep 2013 Anonymous Belgium
- “ The location is slightly out of the way of the main area, but it is located very conveniently located next to a major bus stop and a near an alleyway that will lead you to muslim quarter if you're willing to explore a bit. ”
- 01 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very well located. Excellent value for money. I do recommend this hostel. Just be aware that the receptionists do not speak good English. There are friendly anyway! ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Anonymous France