Warung Coco Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel is about 10-15 minute walk removed from the craziness in downtown Kuta, which to me was great. The pool and areas are very nice. Staff are very friendly, laid back, and helpful. Only complaint was that the dorms are in a separate building from the private "resort style" rooms. It's about a 5 minute walk down an alley/laneway which is pretty well abandoned after dark. Was safe, but inconvenient. ”
- 25 Nov 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very convenient ten minutes walk from the airport this coco beach hostel ”
- 01 Oct 2015 ledgardo Philippines
- “ This is a great hostel which is located about 15-20 mn from the beach and the main bars which I thought was good as I was able to sleep at night. I would recommended it and would go back next time I go to Kuta. The only low point was the breakfast which is being served from 7.30 to 9.30 which I was thought was bit early. ”
- 31 Mar 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Everything was perfect. We had a very nice stay. ”
- 24 Mar 2015 Matthias Austria