Warung Coco Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is a great hostel which is located about 15-20 mn from the beach and the main bars which I thought was good as I was able to sleep at night. I would recommended it and would go back next time I go to Kuta. The only low point was the breakfast which is being served from 7.30 to 9.30 which I was thought was bit early. ”
- 31 Mar 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Everything was perfect. We had a very nice stay. ”
- 24 Mar 2015 Matthias Austria
- “ Wi-fi could have been better. Description said it was ten minutes to the beach that needs to be updated to about 15-20 minutes. Pool was very nice and clean. Restaurant only offered a few choices but was good. Room is very standard but has all you need and you got what you paid for. ”
- 25 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This was a really great hostel, really cheap and good value for your money. GREAT pool area. The free breaky was also very yummy and the staff were really friendly. The only downfall is the location, but it is really not that far from the beach and there are some great restaurants and shop on the way to the beach. Definitely would recommend this place to anyone staying in Kuta. ”
- 04 Oct 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Swimming pool is excellent, scooter rental for 50k/day, breakfast is okay, don´t expect something special. The room is good, AC was working fine. I didn´t like the bathroom, but I might be picky. ”
- 12 Sep 2014 Balazs Hungary