Warung Coco Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Saving grace is their pool.............AC good.............. Rooms/beds comfortable ................Breakfast, fair, REPETITIVE. OK for 2-3 days ”
- 07 Nov 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff is amazing! Always cleaning and working-we wouldn't let them clean our room so they could rest :-) BEST breakfast we've had at any hostel. Pool is clean and WARM! ”
- 06 Nov 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Hostel is about 10-15 minute walk removed from the craziness in downtown Kuta, which to me was great. The pool and areas are very nice. Staff are very friendly, laid back, and helpful. Only complaint was that the dorms are in a separate building from the private "resort style" rooms. It's about a 5 minute walk down an alley/laneway which is pretty well abandoned after dark. Was safe, but inconvenient. ”
- 25 Nov 2015 Anonymous Canada