Warung Coco Poppies 2
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very disappointed when I arrived at warung coco Poppies2 Kuta on 3/1/2015 at 11 pm, I was told that my reserved dorm bed wasn't available and I had to be accommodated at warung coco 1, but in reality I was accommodated at their affiliated small hotel which was very far away from the beach ( it took around 30 - 40 minutes walk to the beach ). this made me mad as I had to move back to other accommodation at kuta beach the next day. ”
- 06 Jan 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ they charge 20 USD per night but 260000 IDR that to me felt like I was getting ripped off. It should be 220000 IDR. Bathroom needs upgrading too. But in Kuta, all people want from you is money. Kuta is the tourist hub of Bali. ”
- 20 May 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ the room and the hostel is very clean. the room is spicious.the hostel is located at the end of a small lane which is quite dark at night. but the location is close to the main street and the beach. would go there again if visit kuta next time. if the breakfast can change everyday, then will be better! ”
- 21 May 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong