Washington DC House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a great experience. The staff is very friendly. Everything is very clean. The bed was a little uncomfortable. ”
- 09 Oct 2014 Walter
- “ No drinking after 10pm is ridiculous, I felt like I was treated like a teenager. And extremely loud snoring people in the room. ”
- 16 Sep 2014 Jelle Netherlands
- “ I was amply to parkmy car on the street for free on the weekend, the staff was great, and everybody was extremely friendly. I will definitely be staying here again when I go to DC! ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location, great staff and certainly comfortable enough. My only complaint was a shortage of bathroom facilities. In such a large hostel that, at the time, was operating at full capacity, the bathroom waits could be pretty rough at times. Otherwise, top notch! ”
- 06 Aug 2014 benjamin
- “ Staffs are very nice and Location also great. Really happy to stayed there. ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ It would help to have hooks for hanging clothes and towels in both the bedrooms and bathrooms ”
- 15 May 2014 Rhonda Australia