Washington International Student Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very well located, a lot of bars and restaurants on the street. If you like sports there are also plenty of stuff to do in a field 5mi. Walking from there. The rooms and bathrooms were clean, the Ac was working perfectly. I felt safe and left the room without any fear of being stolen. You won't find a better place at this price. ”
- 24 May 2016 GUILHERME Brazil
- “ The location is great and the staff is nice, but definitely stay somewhere else if you can. The place just looks old and like they really don't take care of it at all. I didn't have a bad experience there necessarily, but I definitely wished I had picked a newer and nicer place. ”
- 31 Mar 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Overall, very good stay, and if I were to return to DC I would probably stay there again. However, it was inconvenient that while it said on the hostels.com listing that credit cards were accepted, that did not exactly prove to be 100% true; it was actually just an ATM in the room. Another suggestion would be to remove some of the non-breakfast items from the breakfast area in the mornings, such as the jug of vinegar. ”
- 19 Mar 2016 Edward USA
- “ We had an amazing time in Washington International Student Center!! It was a great area to be in, lots of dining and partying options. The staff were so nice and caring about our stay. They called us to check if we were lost because we were late in checking in. ”
- 06 Nov 2015 YVES Philippines
- “ I booked last minute for two nights, and it was really nice. Beds are comfortable, there's a good shower, and breakfast is included. Nevertheless, I expect there to be more showers and lavatories in a hostel, there were only two bathrooms for all the guests. ”
- 25 Sep 2015 Anonymous Belgium