Washington International Student Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everyone was very nice and it was a diverse and interesting crowd. However, room 7 was very cold, on account of a window A/C unit that was installed in such a way that an inch-wide gap underneath lets in a constant stream of freezing air (in January). In the middle of the night, I realized this and had to figure out how to block the air from coming in and put on lots of more clothes. Also, the A/C unit itself was very dirty, to the point that I felt compelled to clean it. The kitchen, too. ”
- 22 Jan 2017 Gwendolen USA
- “ For me it was a bad place. Far enough from downtown and Smithsonian Museums. Dirty. Cold. Bad breakfast. The owner, Steve is unbelievable impolite. I will never recommend to someone else to stay in this hostel. ”
- 17 Nov 2016 Anonymous Romania
- “ Nice place, helpful staff. ”
- 06 Nov 2016 Anonymous India
- “ My favorite hostel I've ever stayed at. The people were wonderful, staff and guests, the bed was good, the WiFi was fast, and the location was good enough where I could walk or ride a bus to just about anywhere. ”
- 28 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Very well located, a lot of bars and restaurants on the street. If you like sports there are also plenty of stuff to do in a field 5mi. Walking from there. The rooms and bathrooms were clean, the Ac was working perfectly. I felt safe and left the room without any fear of being stolen. You won't find a better place at this price. ”
- 24 May 2016 GUILHERME Brazil
- “ The location is great and the staff is nice, but definitely stay somewhere else if you can. The place just looks old and like they really don't take care of it at all. I didn't have a bad experience there necessarily, but I definitely wished I had picked a newer and nicer place. ”
- 31 Mar 2016 Anonymous Brazil