Washington International Student Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is located above a club, and the music can be heard in all of the lower rooms, you could feel the vibrations through the walls in the private room I booked, and this lasted until 2 am each weekend night. This was only communicated after I had already paid, and it definitely should be on the website, because I would never have booked this place if I had known. My roommate decided to tough it out, but I declined to stay, and was refused any sort of compensation. ”
- 11 Apr 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ Rude staff, poor beds ”
- 03 Mar 2018 Duncan New Zealand
- “ What I enjoy most about this Hostel is the "Bang-for-Your-Buck" treasure that it is. The staff is A-1 & the location can't be beat! Plenty of restaurants, a supermarket, a pharmacy & plenty of banks as well. I'm certainly enjoying my stay. ”
- 08 Nov 2017 Casey USA