Washington International Student Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everyone was very nice and it was a diverse and interesting crowd. However, room 7 was very cold, on account of a window A/C unit that was installed in such a way that an inch-wide gap underneath lets in a constant stream of freezing air (in January). In the middle of the night, I realized this and had to figure out how to block the air from coming in and put on lots of more clothes. Also, the A/C unit itself was very dirty, to the point that I felt compelled to clean it. The kitchen, too. ”
- 22 Jan 2017 Gwendolen USA
- “ For me it was a bad place. Far enough from downtown and Smithsonian Museums. Dirty. Cold. Bad breakfast. The owner, Steve is unbelievable impolite. I will never recommend to someone else to stay in this hostel. ”
- 17 Nov 2016 Anonymous Romania
- “ Nice place, helpful staff. ”
- 06 Nov 2016 Anonymous India
- “ My favorite hostel I've ever stayed at. The people were wonderful, staff and guests, the bed was good, the WiFi was fast, and the location was good enough where I could walk or ride a bus to just about anywhere. ”
- 28 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA