Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The bar and lounge area was great. They stored our stuff for us and kept the place super tidy. ”
- 07 Mar 2018 Ally USA
- “ Perfect location, close to the center, the train station, Prado museum... You can go everywhere on foot. Bathroom in the rooms. Free churros in the morning. They even give free earplugs at recepton, as people in the coty party until very late on weekends so the streets are noisy! ”
- 10 Nov 2017 Cecilia France
- “ I had an awesome time during my stay here! They always have stuff going on this hostel whenever you are bored and I always love that free walking tour. The locations is not bad too because they will give you a map to places to go. The staff are very nice as well. The €5 paella and open sangria bar is really awesome. Also, I blacked out during the pub crawl but the staff helped me back to the hostel and nothing was lost. Highly recommended hostel! ”
- 07 Nov 2017 Juan Marco USA
- “ Great location. Walking distance to major sights/nightlife. The staff was very helpful and provided good recommendations. They had a walking tour, but the tour guide (from an independent co) was not good. Decent security. No breakfast, but they had churros in the kitchen. The facilities were always clean. Strong wifi throughout the facility. 6 bed female dorm had plugs at every bed and bathroom in the room. Nice A/C in the room. Large lockers that fit large backpacker bags. Would def stay again. ”
- 11 Aug 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel was wonderful!!! Definitely would recommend the pub crawl and the walking tour - excellent things offered. ”
- 07 Aug 2017 Gina USA