Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is great and near the Puerta del Sol square, the staff is very welcoming and helpful. Though the kitchen is well equipped, be sure to buy your own food and don't count on the breakfast which is rather plain. The cleaning was great as was the bathroom that came with our 5 bed dorm. The shelves and plugs close to each bed were great! Actually, we suggested every other hostel we came to get them because they are so useful and simple. ”
- 04 Sep 2016 Juan Pedro Argentina
- “ After spending months traveling Europe, I'm confident in saying that the staff at Way Hostel were the best of any. ”
- 13 Aug 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Really loved the people at this hostel. The staff and tour staff that work with them are great, very friendly and helpful. Perfectly located near lots of restaurants, grocery stores, metro and a short walk to the sites. ”
- 27 Jul 2016 Anonymous Canada