Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The bar and lounge area was great. They stored our stuff for us and kept the place super tidy. ”
- 07 Mar 2018 Ally USA
- “ Perfect location, close to the center, the train station, Prado museum... You can go everywhere on foot. Bathroom in the rooms. Free churros in the morning. They even give free earplugs at recepton, as people in the coty party until very late on weekends so the streets are noisy! ”
- 10 Nov 2017 Cecilia France
- “ I had an awesome time during my stay here! They always have stuff going on this hostel whenever you are bored and I always love that free walking tour. The locations is not bad too because they will give you a map to places to go. The staff are very nice as well. The €5 paella and open sangria bar is really awesome. Also, I blacked out during the pub crawl but the staff helped me back to the hostel and nothing was lost. Highly recommended hostel! ”
- 07 Nov 2017 Juan Marco USA