Welcome Bed & Breakfast
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is not a B&B! breakfast is paid as an extra service! and served ONLY between 8.00 - 8.30 am !!! *no* lockers available to secure my own baggage, *no* key available for room (even if shared with other 3 people, hostels are supposed to allow key-only access to the four of guests...). Presents as a hostel, and a worst one, claims to be a B&B, and has no service at all (no kitchen, no breakfast included in *every* room choice. They make you pay a bigger TAX than others (2euros instead of 1,50) ”
- 28 Oct 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ There's no washing machines so you have to find laundry service elsewhere yourself. You have to pay 3 euros for breakfast. Bathroom is shared between two room. Wifi works well in room. The staff are pretty much always not around. If you say you are reaching at a certain time make sure you reach on time cos she won't be there after that time. ”
- 24 Jul 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Rooms are clean and cozy, some with direct connection to garden where you can eat breakfast outside :). Hostel has very polite and helpful Staff. If you want get quick to city centre you can find bus stop next to the hostel. Kitchen is not available for guests. Good value for money I can recommend it. ”
- 27 May 2014 Adam Poland
- “ Thanks for the nice, quiet stay. ”
- 05 Jan 2014 Sean USA