Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Do not stay here. The facilities are fine and the place is clean enough but several people who were staying there got bed begs when I was there, including one of the employees! (He said he was going to quit the next day). There were also 2 written warnings on the front of the building left by previous (obviously embittered) guests, and they were right. According to the employee who also got bit, the owners are in no hurry to fix the bed bugs issue. You have been warned. ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I had a really great stay at the Welcome Inn hostel. It is really close to the Archeological Museum which is really convenient. The Subway is also really close but you don't really need it in Naples. The place is nice and clean. The staff is very welcoming : drinks and cakes are offered after a long day visiting the city. The only thing is that you need to bring a big lock if you want to close your locker: small locks won't fit. ”
- 02 Jun 2014 Anonymous France
- “ It's quite expensive for what you get at the hostel. The shower of the dorm is of low quality with almost no water coming out if you turn on the warm water, the handle also comes off so watch out that you don't drop it because the noise can be really annoying. The door of the bathroom has a peeping hole and door of room makes noise. Decent breakfast is included so 10/10 on that, just hurry to get some. Located next to busy street but no problems sleeping at all. Staff is very kind and helpful. ”
- 23 Apr 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ They have a good location, right around the corner from the National Museum and the metro, and walking distance to pretty much everything in Naples. The staff was very helpful. Good common area, but breakfast wasn't all that great. The door to the rooms didn't lock and instead of lockers they had cabinets, which could not be locked by your average lock. The shower was bad, if you wanted a hot shower there was basically zero water pressure. ”
- 21 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA