Weltempfänger Backpacker Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's next to an U-Bahn station, so it's pretty convenient to reach there. I had to check-in late due to travel delays, but the reception was very kind enough to let me do late check-in after I phoned her. Nice bar and lounge on the ground floor (and very good choice of music). The only mishap was that I did not get to use a locker because a guy in my room got two lockers from the staff - I was fortunate enough to have another traveller sharing some of her locker space with me, so it's fine. ”
- 09 Oct 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Staff a bit confused but nice. Unfortunately really bad wifi in the dorms. ”
- 01 Sep 2015 Kathleen Germany
- “ The staff were really helpful. The hostel is really far from the city center if you are walking, but the train is quite convenient. The kitchen is very nice, and the rooms were clean. I slept really well. ”
- 23 May 2015 Ashlynne USA
- “ Nice atmosphere, kind people. We had a really nice stay at the hostle and will return :) ”
- 27 Feb 2015 Julia Germany