West Lake Youth House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Westlake was one of the best hostel experiences I've had, and I've had quite a few over the years. The main reason for the wonderful time was the staff -- Yimei, Benjamin, and Chang Wei -- and what a treat to get to know Chang Wei's border collies Lan Mei and Lan Man, and his "honorary border collie," Miao the calico cat. Even Dr. Doolittle would have been impressed. The bike I rented from the hostel for four days suited me fine. Also, Chang Mei is also an excellent cook. Many thanks to all! ”
- 20 Feb 2015 David USA
- “ Lobby and room was comfortable, services were also good. It was nice trip. ”
- 25 Jan 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Very nice hostel with good atmosphere and a very good location just at the lake. I enjoyed the time there a lot ”
- 06 Sep 2014 Christian Germany