West Lily Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very short walk to the bus station, easy to find, and not as noisy at night as the hostels on West Street. There are also cheaper restaurants on this street than on the tourist streets. However, it's just a few minutes walking to West Street, so you won't be missing out on anything by staying here. Clean, no complaints. ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Everything felt really good with the twin room; I've got everything I asked, advices on having a good time in Yangshuo or a remote for the air-conditioning. Clean bathroom, satellite Chinese television, electric teapot, nice clean beds and large window are at your service. The only problem was missing the time of cleaning service and asking to perform it later on the day of Chinese New year (that demand wasn't fulfilled), but I guess that was my fault. After all, nice hotel. ”
- 08 Feb 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ I didn't feel like in a hostel, it looks more like a small hotel. It has everything we need. There is no common area, to share with other people... The owners are really friendly. We spent a grat time! ”
- 01 Oct 2012 Maria