West Side YMCA
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ 1) Would be nice to have a place in the bathrooms/showers to put your toiletries/clothing 2) The beds smelled dank and left my clothes smelling musty 3) Wifi was terrible and ended up using data instead 4) TV in the room was a nice bonus 5) Gym was fantastic 6) Option have private bedroom was great (even if the bed was not ideal) 7) Key card for door was great security 8) Being right next to Central Park/Columbus Circle was lovely ”
- 05 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice place to stay for poor money. ”
- 09 Oct 2015 Mirja Germany
- “ Best location in NYC!! Clean bathrooms, but not excellent wifi. ”
- 07 Oct 2015 Anonymous Russia
- “ Its a great option for young people ”
- 20 Sep 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ The location is top notch. Our room wasn't the greatest. Fairly poor beds and power outlets that only worked with a lot of will power. The showers were very nice. But the price was low so all in all, everything balances out to great. ”
- 17 Sep 2015 Anonymous Sweden