Westend City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I'm really satisfied with the hostel, I would definitely come again, the staff are really nice, friendly people, they helped me with advice whenever I needed it and not only! Would definitely recommend! ”
- 19 Jun 2016 Anonymous Romania
- “ The only good thing about this hostel was the location. It was very close to the Wien westbahnhof and very close to shopping centers. The rest was bad. There were no hand wash or soap in the toilet in the room and it was not very tidy. I had to change the blanket of the bed myself. Internet connection was very very poor in the room and sometimes wasnot possible to connect. In general it was only good for one night :) ”
- 13 Jun 2016 Anonymous Iran
- “ Nice place, good location. All is good about this place except the quantity and location of powerpoints in the room. Simply put there were not enough and also they were not close to the bed. This is not a deal breaker for me but having powerpoints near my bed is kind of a basic thing that i expect to have. All the rest was good. This is a clean, good place to stay in Vienna. ”
- 09 Jun 2016 Anonymous Argentina