Westend City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location for a stay in Vienna. Staff was very nice and accommodating - instead of charging me for a towel, one of the people at the front desk said "Keep your money, its not a good towel. Just return it when you check out." The bathrooms were clean and there were nice big lockers in the rooms. Only downside was shortage of places to charge electronics and no in-room wifi. ”
- 20 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Really close to amenities and the shopping precinct. 15 mins walk to old town. Staff and facilities are good. Really enjoyed my time in Vienna and the hostel made my stay even better ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ This is a proper hostel to check out Vienna. Very nice lounge area with kicker and beer, perfect location to start a nightout or just to discover the city. Would go there again! ”
- 05 Mar 2014 Richard Germany