Westend City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very clean hostel with friendly staff. The rooms are big and airy, and the breakfast is good. ”
- 11 Apr 2015 Anonymous India
- “ A very nice hostel, except the wifi was awful the weekend we were there. ”
- 19 Mar 2015 Sheridan USA
- “ Great location for a stay in Vienna. Staff was very nice and accommodating - instead of charging me for a towel, one of the people at the front desk said "Keep your money, its not a good towel. Just return it when you check out." The bathrooms were clean and there were nice big lockers in the rooms. Only downside was shortage of places to charge electronics and no in-room wifi. ”
- 20 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Really close to amenities and the shopping precinct. 15 mins walk to old town. Staff and facilities are good. Really enjoyed my time in Vienna and the hostel made my stay even better ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Anonymous Australia