Western Beach Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The manager is great - I arrived very early and he did all possible to help me settle before my room was ready (mind you, it was even before check outs finished). Location is cool, local crowd consisting of mostly long terms lodgers is friendly. Facilities are nothing fancy but you have all you can imagine to have a good time and all is free to use. Close to the supermarket, not that far from beach. Would stay here again for sure. ”
- 06 Nov 2016 Anonymous Czech Republic
“ Best hostel I've ever stayed at for sure! All the guests were so lovely and friendly and the owner Mark was such a great guy! He even went to his house and got me his own bike when the hostel ones weren't working! Already miss the place. It was like a big family. The room was so nice and big and the bathroom was really nice and clean as well! Would most defintely stay there again! ”
Great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us - we appreciate hearing it when folks have had a good time at WBL. Thanks for the great rating too!
- 23 Nov 2015 Anonymous Denmark
- “ enjoyed my stay. clean friendly guests and management. new owners renovating and it's looking great. will return ”
- 02 Aug 2015 Anonymous New Zealand