Westway Hotel & Hostel La Guardia New York
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was afraid that the distance to the city would be a huge problem, but turns out there's a bus stop right behind the hostel that will take you directly to the subway station. The place was very clean, beds were done by the staff every 2nd day and the whole room as a whole was very clean. Only bad thing is that the kitchen and common area is not inside the hostel, but across the street, which isn't a problem if you basically only need a place to sleep. Overall, Great choice :) ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Jaime Mexico
- “ PLEASE PLEASE instal thick window shutters or something to drown out the very loud street noise because I had a very difficult time sleeping. I would not recommend this place to tourists because it's very far from attractions and you can get lost easily. If you're looking for a place to stay a few nights until you find a apartment to rent then it's overall good value for money at $35/d (with tax). I wouldn't pay more than that because there are better locations. ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I was very satisfied with this hostel. It was clean, staff was helpful and the price was very good - I can highly recommend. ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Kristýna Czech Republic