Westway Hotel & Hostel La Guardia New York
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It will be so much better if you can offer coffee in the morning... ”
- 19 Mar 2013 Luz USA
- “ staff were disrespectful and sometimes rude,hallway were full of people making discomfort ”
- 18 Mar 2013 Anonymous Iran
- “ Easy check in. Doors are keycarded. Four lockers to 6 beds (forseeably problematic) but there was an atmosphere of trust. The room I was in had a lot of highway traffic noise, but I'm pretty tolerant of that. Bathrooms were clean. Very nice kitchen facility. Within short distance to a couple great grocery stores. Close to the bus stop and very easy transfer to the subway or LaGuardia. One night the bus was down and I had to walk a mile from the subway to the hostel. I will be back. ”
- 17 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA