Westway Hotel & Hostel La Guardia New York
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a very good experience at this hostel, only few things, breakfast, tv in the private rooms and kitchen in the same place of the rooms, I was there in winter and it's quite hard cross the street during the snow! Anyway is a really good place if you go alone! ”
- 27 Dec 2012 Anonymous Argentina
- “ It´s a good priced hostel, with easy access to manhatan, by bus (near by bus stop) and train, and pretty close to La Guardia´s airport. ”
- 24 Dec 2012 Camila Brazil
- “ The neighborhood was safe enough to walk from the subway to the hostel after dark. It was mostly nice businesses and homes. We dealt with different staff every time we walked in the door and they were all friendly and helpful. We had a private room. The bathroom was spotless and the sheets smelled freshly washed. ”
- 22 Dec 2012 David USA
- “ Very close to main road. I heard cars running right by my floor level window all night. No curfew, so I had someone check into the room at 1 o'clock and leave the ligths on for half an hour. Overall, the place was clean and fairly close to the airport (by bus), but it is not the place to go for a good night's sleep. ”
- 15 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ You have to take the bus to get to the subway. Grocery shops and supermarkets can be reached on foot. The staff is nice, but cold, just like the overall atmosphere. The room is small, but very clean and the bathroom is excellent. There is much traffic noise if you happen to be on the side of the highway. Overall I can recommend this hostel if it is not important for you to be in the city very fast, you do not want to interact with other travelers much and can cope with traffic noise. ”
- 07 Dec 2012 Anonymous Germany