Wheelers Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice staff! We recommend this guesthouse to people that we meet during our trip. Do not like the incense that are lighted in the mornings. Smells to much and is not pleasant when you sleeping. Otherwise is everything great! ”
- 29 Aug 2012 Sandra
- “ It was what I was expecting for the price. It was very cheap for private rooms, but the bathroom facilities were pretty run down and their were no sheets, which was a first for me at a hostel. There was A/C but it was either freezing cold or hot. If you are on a very tight budget it isn't a bad place, but there are many places around the area that are nicer for around the same price. ”
- 13 Aug 2012 Anonymous
- “ There is nothing in the room apart from a bed and a small desk with a stool.There is no way to hang your clothes or wet towel for example. The window can't be closed and the 'aircon' blows an ice cold air one minute and hot air the next,ensuring you will get ill instantly. There is no hot water in the showers,nowhere to hang your clothes in the shower either.Filthy toilets with water running out of the bowl instead of into it.Most water taps are broken.By far the saddest place I've seen in ages. ”
- 25 Apr 2012 Jan
- “ Location is good. none A/C, heat in the room. ”
- 23 Jan 2012 Sandy
- “ Prison cell. Very hot room despite the noisy fan. Just enough space for a bed and table for fan - if you put your case down no space to walk. Dirty sheets. Uncomfortable ish mattress. VERY grumpy unhelpful man on reception pm- didn't give us bed sheet/towels when we checked in in the evening. Charged for wi-fi 'password' (5rm) then changed it and had to argue to get the new password. The showers were half decent, one was hot and decent power. Great location and is only 3 English pounds a night!! ”
- 30 Dec 2011 Robin