Where 2 Next
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had seen mixed reviews, but I found it great, it was in a district that had a lot of resturants a mall and walking distance to quite a few attractions as well as transport. Some of the comments I found criticised the amount of poverty in the area, as someone who has spent quite a bit of time around asia I did not find this unusual a realisation that you are in the capital city of a developing country you unfortunately will have that, but its not a reason not to go to where2next though. ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Lavinia Australia
- “ The pictures on the website matched the actual set up of the hostel. The staff were friendly and professional. The atmosphere was pleasant and it was definitely value for money. ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Dianna Jamaica
- “ Nice place, good location, great staff. The only HOWEVER is that it is on a noisy street near some bars/clubs. We were in Room 3 (Milan) and basically were rocked to sleep by the drum & bass of the club next door. I think this is specific to the room, and others would be quieter, particularly in the back. ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ An excellent place but they need to take care of problems immediately like a clogged sink, leaking pipes and clogged shower stall. ”
- 28 Mar 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ great location not far from the airport and near many of the tourist attractions. friendly staff. the facility is well maintained. wifi free a plus. I would definitely stay here again if I'm in Manila Erick, New York USA ”
- 18 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA