Where 2 Next
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The people working at where2next are super friendly and very helpful! It's very clean everywhere, kitchen, bathroom, dormitories, common room and the location is good for reaching sights, restaurants and bars! I stayed there a few days before christmas and i could join the superfunny christmasparty of the staff! Great evening! Thanks a lot for the nice time!!! ”
- 16 Dec 2014 Diana
- “ I had seen mixed reviews, but I found it great, it was in a district that had a lot of resturants a mall and walking distance to quite a few attractions as well as transport. Some of the comments I found criticised the amount of poverty in the area, as someone who has spent quite a bit of time around asia I did not find this unusual a realisation that you are in the capital city of a developing country you unfortunately will have that, but its not a reason not to go to where2next though. ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Lavinia Australia
- “ The pictures on the website matched the actual set up of the hostel. The staff were friendly and professional. The atmosphere was pleasant and it was definitely value for money. ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Dianna Jamaica