White Nest Hostel - Granada
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ What really makes this hostel awesome is the staff! I got to see a part of Granada that I never would have thought to see and my trip was extra memorable. Greta and Karolina you guys are the best hosts ever! Thanks for the exotic adventures! ”
- 10 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ A great hostel, highly recommended. Very clean with plenty of space. Rooms are very big as well. There are also many activities run by the staff. The common area is great for meeting people. The Italian guy (Michele?) who ran the tapas tour when we were there did a really good job taking us to some cheap, off-the-track places which served awesome food and beer! The second place which has the sandwich buns were incredible! ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Good hostel. Couldn't really complain about anything. The beds were a little bit noisy even when you just move and it was not too cheap. But overall definitely a good place to stay! ”
- 23 May 2014 Richard Austria
- “ I loved our stay at the White Nest. The location is incredible and the staff were very friendly. The bathroom and dorms were very clean, and the beds were comfy. They provided linens and a towel, which is always a plus. After staying in a number of crappy hostels, this was quite an upgrade. ”
- 16 May 2014 Julie USA
- “ Amazing! We stayed in a private double room with our own bathroom and it was fantastic. Very beautiful, quiet, and in an amazing location along the river with a viewed the Alhambra. ”
- 05 May 2014 Devon USA