Whitetail Backpacker & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I love this hostel. It's my second time coming to korea and staying at this hostel again was at the top of my list. The first time i traveled to South Korea i was alone, touring and visiting friends so i was worried about how i was going to keep myself occupied when I'm not going out with them. The owners jin and jun were very welcoming and nice enough to take us out sight seeing and dinners.The hostel is at a great location and it's like a home from home. Definitely my home when visitin Korea! ”
- 25 Jul 2016 Anonymous
- “ Room is tight particularly in the dorm! Breakfast starts at 9.00 am. ”
- 15 Apr 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ We loved our stay at the hostel! It was always cosy and warm, and the atmosphere was inviting and friendly. Jun was a great host and always willing to help out and suggest things to do. Yen was also a great help and lovely person. The walk from the station is a bit far but theres plenty to see along the way. Access to convenience stores, bakeries and supermarkets was not a problem. Would definitely come back! ”
- 05 Jan 2016 Ava Australia