Whitetail Backpacker & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I would definitely reccommend staying here.The hostel was very comfortable for a few short days, although if you are planning to stay there for a long-period of time it may be a little crowded. I have no complaints; they provided computers, wifi, a clean and spacious bathroom and they were always helpful when we had questions about things to do in Seoul. The place is very well managed and the location is a short walk from the station and a great eating district. ”
- 13 Mar 2015 Evelyn England
- “ The hosts are very nice people, brought me much warmth amidst the cold winter. ”
- 12 Dec 2014 Anonymous Singapore
“ Was very disappointed. Thought it was a lot closer to the university, when it was more than a 20 minute walk. The hostel itself looked absolutely nothin like the photos. The common room was filled with tons of stuff so it wasn't a very welcoming. There were only two bathrooms in the entire place, so we were constantly waiting. The bathrooms were quite dirty and I could see a lot of mold. I would not recommend this place at all. You'll get more for your money elsewhere. ”
Our property listing clearly states that our hostel is located in the residential area of Hongdae, it takes 10 to15mins to walk to Hongdae. All our photos shown on internet are exactly the same as our property actual setting. We do not see any points of deception. We clean the toilets everyday and we take turns to check the toilets every few hours, the mold thing you mentioned doesn't exist. We are sorry that our hostel completely disappointed you and we couldn't satisfy your high expectation & standard.
- 15 Aug 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Stayed at the tent room which was on the top floor. There's not much room space except for the bed but it was definitely comfortable and i could enjoy some privacy. If you walk out to the rooftop at night, it's really comfortable and relaxing. Also, the house in the neighbourhood gives you an experience of how it feels like to stay in Korea not as a tourist but as a resident. The only downside of the hostel is that it's difficult to find. ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Anonymous Singapore