Wicked Hostels - Calgary
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ An amazing friendly hostel with cordial and relaxed staff who work hard to keep it a safe, clean, and enjoyable experience, for the travelling backpacker seeking out adventure near the breath taking Rocky mountains. The free breakfast/internet is a great start to the day after a comfy sleep on cozy beds. Right Next to the LRT (subway), stampede grounds, clubs, and nearby grocery stores. A short walk gets you to Downtown Calgary, shopping and top notch entertainment. ”
- 02 Dec 2013 Doug Canada
- “ Really nice hostel, friendly and helpful staff. Only wish I could've stayed longer than one night ”
- 15 Oct 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ It was great!Hostel has been my gate to Canada and I saved my first step at this point. Thanks a lot!! Respect Ukraine,Odessa, Slava ”
- 27 Aug 2013 Viacheslav Ukraine
- “ This hostel was party central. There were nice leather couches and tables to hang out at and if your room is upstairs you won't hear anything. The staff was great and it's right across from an LRT station so it's easy to get around. Free internet! ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Clean considering they were still recovering from the Calgary flood (mostly stuff just seemed out of place). Cozy beds, linens provided which is nice. I wasn't aware until check in (maybe it says somewhere here) that they require a $20 deposit (cash only) for key & towel. They will take a card or ID until you can get cash. They had a party & went out to a bar one night, and when the crowd got back at about 230 they were super loud, woke me up...staff was with them so I thought it kind of odd. ”
- 14 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I would recommend because the location was great; across street from train station and stampede grounds. The staff was friendly. Overall a good place to stay. Thanks for a good stay. Lana ”
- 10 Jul 2013 Lana Canada