Wicked Hostels - Calgary
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Friendly and great communication with Staff. Well managed and offers a lot of support if you don't have a lot of information to go on. A good community atmosphere. ”
- 23 Oct 2016 chuck
- “ Nothing but amazing things to say about my experience at this Hostel. Clean, well run, with planned activities and an inviting atmosphere, this place is what all other hostels wished they could be. I will definitely be returning. ”
- 12 Aug 2016 William USA
- “ My stay was absolutely amazing and the hostel was packed due to the Stampede. There were always other backpackers that were willing to go out and have fun or stay at the hostel, drink and chill. The staff were amazing and on top of their game, especially with refilling the breakfast bar. Daily events are worth going to and I was glad to have met many people from all over the world during my stay. Thank you Wicked! ”
- 07 Jul 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ From all the hostels I've been to, Wicked in Calgary was the best! Not only is it clean, well - equipped and well situated, but also have I met the nicest and coolest people there. The staff is caring and do their best to make sure you have a great time. I loved the atmosphere! The only thing I missed were personal lockers because, well, you never know... ”
- 21 Jun 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ HEY! My stay was "wickedly "enjoyable. I am an intrepid world traveler ,visited many hostels ,none have the ambience of the WICKED in Calgary . Excellent on all counts and then some more accolades. Telephone /internet free service is such a convenience ,baggage holding, freedom of hanging around are really appreciated . I sing the praises of the Wicked ,wherever i find myself ,thanks,mike mac neil. ”
- 29 Apr 2016 mikemacneil Canada