Wicked Hostels - Calgary
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ old but neat environment, staff always looking for activities with the guest´s ”
- 21 Jul 2015 Mario
- “ These comments are about Hostel.com... your website and your service. I was refused accommodation at Wicked Hostel because they have a posted rule that home residence has to be outside the province. This is to ensure that the hostel maintains the integreity of being for international guests. The staff were very helpful and profession Your website should have this information about this hostel. I booked the hostel and paid a deposit in good faith. i would like to get the deposit back. ”
- 12 May 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ I TOTALLY LOVE THIS HOSTEL. The staff was on 24x7 which really helps with 5:00 am flights. The facility was really good and location was perfect for the reason was in Calgary. The staff was super friendly and helpful. I am an older woman that travels solo most of the time. The other clients were friendly and I felt totally comfortable in the hostel environment with the younger clients. ”
- 11 May 2015 CHERYL Canada
- “ This was our third hostel I had stayed at over the span of a few days and it was by far the cleanest. The staff was friendly and there was a comfortable atmosphere to the place. I would recommend this place to anyone who needs a place to stay in Calgary for a good price. ”
- 05 Apr 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Ambience- if you are an oldster and want peace and quiet, there are better choices. The 20-somethings that filled the place all looked like they were having an awesome time. As for me (an oldster), I knew exactly what I was getting myself into so I have no complaints. They serve their target demographic exceptionally well Cleanliness- not a particularly nice building, but the staff seem to value cleanliness a great deal. Much appreciated. Location- PERFECT! Easy access to almost everything ”
- 20 Oct 2014 Ryan Canada
- “ A very good hostel experience with great mountain park sights to behold. Enjoyed free breakfast and comfy clean quiet room. Staff were top notch to say the least and met every request with cheer. ”
- 03 Oct 2014 Doug Canada