Wickham Retreat Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Homey hostel, a little overcrowded in terms of shared space but comfy. The guys who run it are super nice, and laundry is free! But. It is SO far from anything, I have to say that's the downfall. It's at least fifteen minutes from absolutely ANYWHERE you'd want to go. If you're okay with that, then you're good to go. ”
- 09 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Warm and homely feel with great people around. Staff were friendly. Would definitely come back for a nice sleep and a home away from home environment. ”
- 26 May 2016 Anonymous Singapore
- “ The straff is very helpful and wants you to have a great time. They have always free rice and pasta! Free breakfast, free wi-fi, pooltable, a outside area and tv-room. During my One week stay they also had 2 nights of free dinner (sandwiches, pies and pastries). The house is a bit run down but it's clean. It takes just a short walk to get into city or you can catch the free buses. I met some really nice people and I def enjoyed my stay there. ”
- 16 Nov 2015 Anonymous Sweden