Wickham Retreat Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is a great place. Atmosphere is great and everyone is friendly. Definitely one of the best backpakers out there.e ”
- 09 Sep 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Amazing experience, 20mins walk to the city, spacious and tidy facilities. Not a party hostel, but the best place to know people having a quiet space. The food provided for free was very good, especially the BBQ...all the white goods are quite new or in good conditions, every room has shelves and heating. I have no doubts to choose it again if I have to come back in Perth. ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ A really great hostel with great atmosphere and very nice people. Would def recommend people to stay there :) ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Stine Denmark
- “ As an older Australian my 2 night Wickham Retreat backpackers experience was wonderful. The atmosphere and friendliness of others was second to none. The accomodation was comfortable and clean, albeit older with creaky floors. Very generous and value for money and perfectly positioned place to stay. THANK YOU, I'll be back with friends. ”
- 21 May 2014 Kerry Australia
- “ Some say it's pricy, but seen to what you get, and how convenient it is I think it's a great price! A lot of free food (sandwiches pasta rice milk coffee vegetables etc). Free laundry and wifi that works. Staff is lovely, helpful and friendly. Atmosphere is great! Feels like you know everyone and I never felt the need to lock my stuff up. Free cat-bus to the city 5 min away as well as small supermarket and bottle shop around the corner. When in Perth I'll definitely come back, just as we all do! ”
- 20 Feb 2014 Anonymous Sweden