Wickham Retreat Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Some say it's pricy, but seen to what you get, and how convenient it is I think it's a great price! A lot of free food (sandwiches pasta rice milk coffee vegetables etc). Free laundry and wifi that works. Staff is lovely, helpful and friendly. Atmosphere is great! Feels like you know everyone and I never felt the need to lock my stuff up. Free cat-bus to the city 5 min away as well as small supermarket and bottle shop around the corner. When in Perth I'll definitely come back, just as we all do! ”
- 20 Feb 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ The top bunk I slept on was very uncomfortable. It was too soft a mattress and I could feel the frame through it. Otherwise, everything else was great. ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Shehan Australia
- “ very nice hostel, will definitely go again if I am in Perth ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Anonymous China
- “ I spent a week at Wickham's recently, and I would certainly stay there again. On the surface, it looks like it's not the cheapest place in Perth, but if you factor in all the extras, the free laundry, free (FAST!) wifi, and above all, all of the free food (I did not eat at a restaurant the entire week, and only spent $13 on groceries), this place is a bargain. Plus, the staff is super friendly, and there are a lot of people that stay there long-term, so it quickly felt like home. ”
- 12 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I enjoyed my stay and would come here again. The staff are very friendly and helpful and there is a good camaraderie amongst all. Very enjoyable. ”
- 05 Apr 2013 Thomas Ireland