Wild Rover Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fun hostel, always neat people to talk to, friendly 24 hour staff who speak English, great bar and restaurant on site, lots of common space, VERY COMFY mattresses, Wi-fi everywhere, free luggage storage during trek, everything you could want for a hostel in Cusco. ”
- 28 Aug 2014 Graham Canada
- “ Bar Staff were good fun but I gathered they were travellers passing through. Front desk staff looked annoyed by backpackers and guests. ”
- 07 Mar 2014 Anonymous Scotland
- “ Great hostel. Nice breakfast. Fast wifi. ”
- 05 Jan 2014 Anonymous Russia