Wild Rover Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is not a hostel, this is a ZOO. First time in 7 months travelling I see a place where the most irrespectful people are members from the STAFF. They shouted, smashed doors just next to our dorm from midnight to 3am. When we asked them to stop coz we wanted to get some sleep, the girl shouting replied "I am from the staff" ... unbeleivable. Next day, when we complained, the manager replied "yes but it was for my birthday" ... even better. Those guys don't care about your sleep ... beware. ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Great location, great parties, confortable beds and pillows. Constant hot water and awesome theme for a hostel. I would have at least one bartender who spoke fluent spanish! Other than that, a great place to stay in La Paz! ”
- 08 Jul 2013 Sergio Colombia
- “ A bit too gigantic for my tastes... It was like being in a club instead of being in a hostel. I met nice people, but generally I don't think it's that easy in this place. Also, the Wi-Fi rarely worked (if it did only in the reception area) and there's no kitchen to make your own food (and it's not THAT cheap in the bar - which is indeed nice if a bit too tiny for such a huge crowd.) The staff in the bar is really cool, but some can't speak Spanish. Remember: it really is Irish, NOT Bolivian. ”
- 01 Mar 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ Good hostel, great bar. ”
- 14 Jan 2013 Anonymous South Africa
- “ This is one of the best hostel I've ever stayed in! Very nice for party monsters, close to the main square and very clean. I could just have more computers ;) ”
- 14 Dec 2012 John Brazil