Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
- “ The tricky part is finding where the front entrance was - you check in away from where the dorm rooms are. Staff are nice and took special effort to get the place clean for Burning Man attendees. ”
- 2 September 2012 Anonymous Australia
- “ This hostel is actually part hostel and part motel. If you are a solo traveller and arrive when it's not busy, you'll likely have the 3 or 4 bed dorm to yourself, if busy you'll share. Like a hostel you'll meet other travellers in the common area at breakfast, recommended if you like that kind of interaction. There is also internet and laundry available. If you have a car, it's a good place to stay. If not, it's out of the way and there are similar priced places close to downtown Reno. ”
- 19 May 2012 Doug
- “ If you are looking for a place to stay outwith the city center with lots of character and easy access to the riverside walk into town then you are going to love Wildflower village. Would definately return! ”
- 25 October 2011 Tabitha
- “ A bit outside of Reno but shops just around the corner. Rooms are like motel rooms, so ideal for single travellers. ”
- 6 September 2010 Donna-P.