Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wildflower Village is so lovely. I really enjoyed my stay there. The owner, Pat, even gave me a ride into Reno when I missed the bus downtown. The location isn't in the downtown strip but is easily accessible by bus, bike or car. I even walked it, though it is a bit of a long walk. I think the location slightly out of the city is also a plus because it allows you to get away from the Casinos and be closer to the prettier side of Reno and Nevada in general. ”
- 05 Aug 2013 Anonymous England
- “ there was no running water andthe stove didn't work and the ice machine was broken. Internet didn't work very good. this was a very terrible experience at the wildflower ,, We were so frustrated after driving all day that we left right after arriving at the terrible wildflower in Reno. We ended up going to amotel 6 in Reno. This was my worst experience at a hostel Wildflower was very frustrating and wel left that dump. Also we paid $8.00 thru booking.com and the manager at wildflower ”
- 21 Jun 2013 Tony USA
- “ The hotels was a great help ”
- 15 May 2013 Betty Netherlands