William Penn House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ i would stay there because its a nice place and the location is great. they could provide single rooms to people who dont want to share their privacy with 4 other strangers. ”
- 16 Jan 2014 Anonymous Pakistan
- “ Was a great, clean, quiet, inviting, secure place to stay. We really enjoyed the experience and had a blast meeting the others staying there. I would highly recommend it! ”
- 17 Jul 2013 Thomas USA
- “ Really enjoyed my stay. Staff very kind and helpful. Hostel is clean. Bathrooms unfortunately all over the place, but there are enough, showers are okay. 10 to 15 min walk to the metro station. Nice and safe location. Safes are in the basement. Rooms cannot be locked; you get only a key for the main entrance. Breakfast is from 8 to 9am: coffee, tea, milk, cereals, oatmeal, different kind of toast, butter, jelly, peanut butter. Water dispenser in the kitchen. Would go there again! ”
- 11 Jul 2013 Alexandra Germany