William's Guesthouse and Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Literally the hottest room you could ever imagine. No fans or anything. Felt like sleeping on the sun itself. Joke., ”
- 27 May 2017 Jeremy Australia
- “ Pity no included breakfast but an excellent place to stay in a really atmospheric block. find bollywoodbudapest for an excellent restaurant and the local Spar shop for beers and food. ”
- 11 May 2017 Philip England
- “ The attitude of one of the staff members was not very friendly but other then that things were ok! ”
- 31 Mar 2017 Anonymous India
- “ Thanks to the corrupt Hungarian government, owner of the hostel will offer you cheaper deals under the table(will simply pocked your money without issuing you even receipt for your stay - many other hostels in Budapest do the same). Showers are disgusting(you will smell shower fungus) and owner will go schizophrenic if you mention him that you have talked to his father during absence(he will double the price). ”
- 16 Feb 2017 Anonymous USA