William's Guesthouse and Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Literally the hottest room you could ever imagine. No fans or anything. Felt like sleeping on the sun itself. Joke., ”
- 27 May 2017 Jeremy Australia
- “ I got bug bites when staying at this hostel. When I alerted one of the owners, there were no apologies, just the accusation that I may have brought in the bugs, and that this is bad for their business. I asked them to check it out for me, upon which they said they saw no bugs and simply changed the sheets. My bites got worse (first my legs then up to my ears) and eventually I had to cover my whole body with clothes to avoid them, When I left this hostel, I had no more new bites. Go figure :P ”
- 15 May 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Pity no included breakfast but an excellent place to stay in a really atmospheric block. find bollywoodbudapest for an excellent restaurant and the local Spar shop for beers and food. ”
- 11 May 2017 Philip England