Willy Wallace Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was one of the better ones I have stayed in. The staff were friendly, the other hostellers were just as friendly, the lounge area was nice, and its location is hard to beat! Not a far walk from the bus station or city centre. I will definitely be returning when I am in Stirling again! ”
- 20 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff was amazing. Nice bedrooms and common areas. Hostel entrance a room doors have code access, which I don't find properly secure. It should be a card system, or similar. ”
- 23 Jan 2016 Daniel Chile
- “ Location is excellent, right at the heart of Stirling. Friendly receptionists. The only downside is the cleanliness of the toilets. ”
- 15 Oct 2015 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Good Morning Thank You for your hospitality at the Hostel. We were very pleased with the service provided at Willy Wallace. The room was clean, there were handy tables and locking cupboards, which I really liked, and the staff was very friendly and most helpful. Certainly the staff were the best of the 4 different hostels we stayed at on our trip. I would recommend your Hostel to other traveller’s ”
- 22 Jun 2015 Susan Canada