Willy Wallace Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly staff, very warm and inviting atmosphere. It was very easy to make friends at this hostel! ”
- 23 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ It was like a friendly flat. I enjoyed staying there. ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Kelly
- “ A nice place to stay at. Comfortable beds, the room (dorm #3) was bright and quite large, though slightly cold (even though the heater was on full power); nice colours on walls all over the place. Large kitchen, clean, with all necessary utensils, next to a common room. Small lockers next to reception, doors to rooms open with a code. Good location, very close to the bus and train station. Watch out: the reception is only open 9am-9pm - that was omitted in the description! But otherwise fine. ”
- 11 Oct 2013 Anonymous Poland