Willy Wallace Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location was fantastic, well within walking distance of Stirling Castle and the train station. The room was clean and not a bad size, but they need more bathroom facilities. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The common area and kitchen were small but functional. However if you have a problem going up or down stairs, this hostel is not for you. ”
- 01 Sep 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Don't do your laundry there, this is expensive. ”
- 09 Jul 2016 Sonia Canada
- “ Full and big kitchen, good wifi, nice room with big windows, everything is fine. Suggest to offer bread and butter. ”
- 30 Apr 2016 Anonymous Hong Kong