Win Backpacker Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We just spent one Night there because we took The ferry to Phi phi The next day. So it was ok. ”
- 21 Feb 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ The owners were very nice and the woman is so helpful when it came to booking tours and transportation. The hostel isn't far from the bus station but if you have large luggage, it's difficult to get to. Great price! ”
- 06 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ You get what you pay for. Don't expect a diamond in the rough with this hostel. $4 dollars a night gets you exactly what you'd expect. Personally, I would much rather pay a couple extra dollars and stay anywhere else. ”
- 13 Sep 2014 Sean USA
- “ I travelled to Thailand with my photography gear to do travel photography. As such it was a priority for me that I'd be able to leave my gear somewhere safe at night and also when not in use. Win Backpacker was secure, clean and had very friendly, helpful staff. I'd definitely stay here again. ”
- 04 Sep 2014 Daniel England