Win Backpacker Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You get what you pay for. Don't expect a diamond in the rough with this hostel. $4 dollars a night gets you exactly what you'd expect. Personally, I would much rather pay a couple extra dollars and stay anywhere else. ”
- 13 Sep 2014 Sean USA
- “ I travelled to Thailand with my photography gear to do travel photography. As such it was a priority for me that I'd be able to leave my gear somewhere safe at night and also when not in use. Win Backpacker was secure, clean and had very friendly, helpful staff. I'd definitely stay here again. ”
- 04 Sep 2014 Daniel England
- “ This is a family owned hostel with full of love. Gen(the nice hand helpful lady) is so nice,she will always give you a big smile whenever she meet you. her little kid is so cute.... About the room, I booked a bed in a 6 bed dormitory, it's simple but enough, clean bad sheet and pillow, clean room, air conditioned, all roommates were so nice, I felt great to choose this hostel and I'll definitely recommend other backpackers come and choose this one. ”
- 16 Jul 2014 WEI China
- “ Thanks for the great week in Phuket town we miss you all :) Mitch and jay ”
- 10 Jun 2014 Mitchell USA