Windsor Inn Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There was an aeration in the room making loud noises all the time, even at night which made it hard to sleep. It was very very disturbing!!!! ”
- 21 Feb 2014 Petra Germany
- “ Given the price, I had very low expectations. However the Windsor Inn Hotel was surprisingly clean, comfortable, and secure. The room was very small but nice, and despite being listed as having a 'shared' bathroom we had a private bathroom that was nicer than any hotel I've stayed in. There was also a nice continental breakfast in an old fashioned dinning room. Not a 5 star hotel, but for the price it was phenomenal. ”
- 01 Jan 2014 Sage USA
- “ Very good location and clean rooms. Average breakfast and staff. ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Emanuelle Brazil
- “ there were bed bugs and my friend and i had bites all over our body and the food wasn´t tasty ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Laura Germany
- “ My booking was nowhere to be found upon check in and Steven at the front desk was to busy sitting behind the desk staring out the window to be bothered to help. I was charged for a night I did not stay and now have wasted my time all week trying to contact your lame site to get help with a refund with no response to any of my email except for an automated reply that is was being looked into. Spoke to a lovely lady named Phyllis at the hotel and finally was able to get my refund. ”
- 16 Jun 2013 Heidi USA