Windsor Inn Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very nice ”
- 26 Nov 2014 Yitao USA
- “ It is an old hotel but offers everything I need, including free wifi in the room. And with the price of the hostel is very worthwhile because it is a hotel, not a hostel. The room for two people with private bathroom and is not shared equally describe here. ”
- 18 Aug 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Good: you can take a very good breakfast in the hotel by $ 5,00; Poor: the toilet has no lid, you only can pay in credit card, the calculation of the amount to pay is very confused. ”
- 13 Aug 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ There was an aeration in the room making loud noises all the time, even at night which made it hard to sleep. It was very very disturbing!!!! ”
- 21 Feb 2014 Petra Germany
- “ Given the price, I had very low expectations. However the Windsor Inn Hotel was surprisingly clean, comfortable, and secure. The room was very small but nice, and despite being listed as having a 'shared' bathroom we had a private bathroom that was nicer than any hotel I've stayed in. There was also a nice continental breakfast in an old fashioned dinning room. Not a 5 star hotel, but for the price it was phenomenal. ”
- 01 Jan 2014 Sage USA