Windsor Inn Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ there were bed bugs and my friend and i had bites all over our body and the food wasn´t tasty ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Laura Germany
- “ My booking was nowhere to be found upon check in and Steven at the front desk was to busy sitting behind the desk staring out the window to be bothered to help. I was charged for a night I did not stay and now have wasted my time all week trying to contact your lame site to get help with a refund with no response to any of my email except for an automated reply that is was being looked into. Spoke to a lovely lady named Phyllis at the hotel and finally was able to get my refund. ”
- 16 Jun 2013 Heidi USA
- “ decent room, small and clean and thank god the windows opened! breakfast uninspiring: all from a bag or box or package. did they really need plastic utensils? is that being too picky or trivial and self-righteous? a metal spoon goes a long way these days. all of the people working at front desk were helpful and quite nice but one the first night there was a horror: would not tell me where nearest metro station was. asked repeatedly. no answer. finally spoke: 2--0--0--9..........said he.....??? ”
- 16 Feb 2013 Robert USA
- “ This is really a wonderful place. The location is great--pretty close to the main attractions (the White House/ China Town/ Constitution Ave.) The S2 bus station is just next to the hostel. Walking to Dupont Circle can only cost 10 mins. Staffs are very nice. They treat us kindly, warmly and patiently. We live downstairs at the basement, but the room is big and clean. My friend and I like this place. The only thing is the breakfast only last for 2 hours from 7-9am. You have to get up early. ”
- 26 Dec 2012 Lu China