Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's inappropriate to send a male staff to washroom for cleansing. ”
- 30 Nov 2013 Mickey Hong Kong
- “ it was my first time in a Hostel and it turned out very nice I met some nice people and Chinatown is awesome :) ”
- 14 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ location is perfect for first time travelers on a budget. kid-safe, as long as you get the room for yourselves. smallest room can accommodate six. we were lucky to have the 6-bed room to ourselves. generous sandwiches, cereals, fruits and juices for breakfast. the room is neat and linen clean and tidy. one turn off, though, was that their male staff cleaned the bathroom even when female guests are still inside. better if they get a female staff to attend to bathrooms instead. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 judy Philippines