Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ DO NEVER EVER BOOK THIS HOTEL (if you can even call it like this!) I checked in and left the place after 10 minutes, homeless guys in front of the door peed on my bags because I wouldn't give him money. After I told the staff they didn't even say anything. Gross, dirty, old and smelly hotel. Bathrooms are in the hallway and I couldn't even find the courage to go wash my hands. Worst choice ever, worst area ever, worst environment ever. Spend a little more and go away, not safe at all ”
- 11 Sep 2016 Anonymous Italy
- “ The best hostel for this money! Perfect location and nice room! All employees are so friendly and always ready to help you!)) ”
- 10 Sep 2016 Anonymous Russia
- “ Especially the mattress was a disaster. We felt the steel feathers the whole night! The blanket had a lot of wholes and looked not nice at all. ”
- 08 Sep 2016 Caroline Germany
- “ The location is very convenient; very close to Powell station. Staff are nice and helpful. We asked for more hangers, borrowed hair dryer and were able to get. Room is clean, and has everything we needed except for slippers. They provided left luggage service free of charge. Though there were some homeless people, we were not bothered by them. 24 doorman made it secure. Generally speaking, it is a great place to stay for a limited budget. ”
- 04 Sep 2016 Anonymous China
- “ Room was adequate had a sink a bed a table and a tv/stand the TV might have been at least 20 years old but it did not matter most since most of my time is spent outside of the hotel. At first it feels a bit unsafe mostly during night as there is a large congregation of homeless people right outside of the hotel but despite this "Scary" appearance me and my girlfriend were never bothered by any of them. Location was great most Tourist attraction were withing 30 mins drive. No atmosphere at all. ”
- 06 Aug 2016 Nestor USA