Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Room was adequate had a sink a bed a table and a tv/stand the TV might have been at least 20 years old but it did not matter most since most of my time is spent outside of the hotel. At first it feels a bit unsafe mostly during night as there is a large congregation of homeless people right outside of the hotel but despite this "Scary" appearance me and my girlfriend were never bothered by any of them. Location was great most Tourist attraction were withing 30 mins drive. No atmosphere at all. ”
- 06 Aug 2016 Nestor USA
- “ Great place for city life it puts you in the middle of it all you can choose where to explore from here. Shows and beach walks in near distance ”
- 02 Apr 2016 Anonymous
- “ A lot homeless people around. Supposed to be a hostel, you dont have access to kitchen. Nor Tea or coffee. I would'nt stay there one more time, I would rather rent an AirBnB as it's around the same price and have much better rankings. The reason we didnt do that, was the location. But after being in San Francisco, and experiencing the transportation I would not have though two times and not stayed in the middle of the city. Said that, the location was good as it was very central. ”
- 28 Mar 2016 Alexander Norway
- “ For me and My friend, winsor Was perfect . Cheap, everything we needed in the room. It felt safe with the 24h reception and the staff Was always nice and helpful. Towels were old with permanent stains, and Also on the bedspread and the curtains, BUT we aren't that picky, the room Was perfect for us Anyway. For some people the street life outside might have felt unsafe and scary, but for us It wasn't a problem, we never felt unsafe. It's pretty crowded during night time. ”
- 30 Oct 2015 Hanna Sweden