Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place was an interesting hotel/hostel combination; the bathrooms/baths were shared, but the rooms (with sinks included) were private. It was an excellent price (comparable to traditional hostels where one would have to share the room), clean, quiet, had good wifi and friendly staff. The only sort of downside was the location; it was in a good place (downtown, near a bunch of stuff) but in kind of a bad area. Other than that I thought it was fantastic and I'd stay again. ”
- 29 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice, clean room & facilities - no kitchen availible though. Make sure to have dinner at the Vietnamese place just outside, and don't mind the vagabonds on the streets. Would visit again, esp. if the price was a bit lower. ”
- 04 Jun 2014 Jakub Poland
- “ You get what you paid for. Great location, many others mention crackheads and homeless, but they did not affect my stay. ”
- 03 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA