Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was awful, very irresponsible. I paid them 3 euros for taking care of my luggage. When I came back to pick it up no one was there and I couldn´t get my luggage. The man of the reception came back 3 hours later but I had already missed my train. ”
- 23 Aug 2013 Miguel Hernan Argentina
- “ The receptionist was exceptionally friendly - I fell sick on my trip and he took care of me, brought food and something to drink. Wow! ”
- 13 Jul 2013 Anna
- “ Hostel is cheap and really easy going, you do have little extra payments which are a bit annoying (sheets, pots, using the oven etc) atmosphere was really great though. Really easy to meet people and on the evening we arrived they had friends around and had a BBQ! ”
- 03 Jun 2013 Rachel England
- “ The hostel was an exceptional experience of the great Hamburg hospitality I had expected.while in Germany. Staff was friendly and very cordial.. I most certainly enjoyed the easy walking acess to the club area 10 minutes down the street, close store for a few groceries, and the subway station right across the street which gave complete connection to the entire city Beds were clean and comfortable and area was quiet. Spread the good vibes Wira staff. ”
- 18 May 2013 Doug Canada
- “ It is like in the reviews, very basic but fine ”
- 18 May 2013 Aleksandra Poland